Merrie, not far from my host family's house, in front of a divine tree--a tree that's been blessed by a shaman.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Check out my other blog--Explore MONGOLIA!

Hi All!  I promised that I would do an informational blog all about Mongolia for G.W.Carver Elementary School in Salem, VA, my nephew Nick's school.  They are having a multicultural day on June 9. I got input from my students and had some assistance from my counterpart, Ariunaa.   Check it out here: http://exploremongolia.blogspot.com/

This is a project related to the Peace Corps' third goal--to teach Americans about the people and culture in the country where we serve. There is special emphasis on the third goal this year in the Peace Corps' 50th year of existence. It's also the 20th anniversary of Peace Corps Mongolia. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment